This Vegan Cauliflower Soup for One is creamy, thick, and comforting. Perfect for sick days because it’s so easy to make and nourishing. Plus it’s gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, low carb and vegan keto friendly.
Video Tutorial for Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup for One
Printable Recipe for Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup for One
Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup for One
This roasted cauliflower soup is so creamy and comforting but also perfect for sick days because it's so easy to make. Just roast everything in a pan, then blend! Simply delicious!
- 400g cauliflower (about 1/2 small)
- 100g white onion (about 1/4 large)
- 3 large cloves garlic (or measure with your heart!)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I used a lemon olive oil blend)
- 60ml coconut cream (1/4 cup)
- 120ml hot water (1/2 cup)
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- optional lemon zest (if you don't have lemon olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Meanwhile, cut cauliflower roughly into 3/4" thick steaks. Cut onion into large chunks.
- Lay cauliflower steaks on a parchment-lined baking sheet along with any crumbles made during cutting. Add onion and whole garlic cloves. Drizzle with olive oil and massage to coat. Season well with salt.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender and well browned on the bottom.
- Reserve a few small florets for garnish before transferring the rest to a high-speed blender. Then, add vegetable bouillon cube, coconut cream and hot water. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust for salt and pepper. Add more hot water for a thinner soup if desired.
Transfer to a bowl and enjoy with reserved florets on top, a sprinkle of dried parsley and black pepper, plus a drizzle of olive oil if you like!