This Vegan Cauliflower Soup for One is creamy, thick, and comforting. Perfect for sick days because it’s so easy to make and nourishing. Plus it’s gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, low carb and vegan keto friendly.
Video Tutorial for Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup for One
Printable Recipe for Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Soup for One
- 400g cauliflower (about 1/2 small)
- 100g white onion (about 1/4 large)
- 3 large cloves garlic (or measure with your heart!)
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I used a lemon olive oil blend)
- 60ml coconut cream (1/4 cup)
- 120ml hot water (1/2 cup)
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- optional lemon zest (if you don't have lemon olive oil)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Meanwhile, cut cauliflower roughly into 3/4" thick steaks. Cut onion into large chunks.
- Lay cauliflower steaks on a parchment-lined baking sheet along with any crumbles made during cutting. Add onion and whole garlic cloves. Drizzle with olive oil and massage to coat. Season well with salt.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender and well browned on the bottom.
- Reserve a few small florets for garnish before transferring the rest to a high-speed blender. Then, add vegetable bouillon cube, coconut cream and hot water. Blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust for salt and pepper. Add more hot water for a thinner soup if desired.
Transfer to a bowl and enjoy with reserved florets on top, a sprinkle of dried parsley and black pepper, plus a drizzle of olive oil if you like!