Gluten-Free, Fiber-rich, Low Carb Vegan Cool Ranch Crackers are easy when you have a load of Pumpkin Seed Pulp leftover from making plant-based milk and soy-free tofu! Make thick and hearty crackers or thin and crispy crackers; it’s up to you.
Video Tutorial for Vegan Cool Ranch Crackers
Vegan Cool Ranch Cracker Ingredients
These homemade crackers are made from just pumpkin seed pulp and seasonings. The seasonings you will need for the vegan cool ranch flavor are:
- dried parsley,
- dried dill,
- nutritional yeast,
- garlic powder,
- onion powder,
- white pepper,
- black pepper,
- cayenne powder, and
- apple cider vinegar.
I’m using the full amount leftover from making pumpkin seed tofu out of 1 pound (454g) of dry, raw, hulless pumpkin seeds; about 3 cups of pulp.
Other variations of Pumpkin Seed Pulp Crackers
You can also make Pumpkin Seed Pulp Crackers with just pumpkin seed pulp, although I recommend adding salt to bring out the flavour.
Vegan Cool Ranch Crackers
Make hearty thick crackers or thin crispy crackers using leftover pumpkin seed pulp. They are low carb, high fiber, gluten-free and absolutely delicious; especially with Vegan Cool Ranch seasonings. Bake or Dehydrate.
- Pumpkin Seed Pulp (leftover from 1lb of pumpkin seeds after making pumpkin seed milk)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ⅛ tsp cayenne powder
- If baking, preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to parchment paper and roll flat. Make as thin or thick as you like, then cut dough into squares as desired.
- Bake on baking sheet for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven; the crackers should be firm enough to separate with a butter knife. If they stick together, go over the cuts with a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Return crackers to the oven to crisp through; about 15 to 20 minutes. Keep an eye on them and remove any that are golden and crispy before the others.
- place parchment with cut dough on to dehydrator trays. Dehydrate at 165°F for 8 hours or until completely dry. Thinner crackers will be done earlier.