This delicious salad makes a quick and easy side dish. It’s also substantial enough to feature as an entree.
- 2 cups cooked rotini, or your favourite pasta shape (use gluten-free if you like)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, diced
- 2 tbs finely chopped chives
- 2 sprigs of dill weed, finely chopped
- 1 tbs soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- juice from 1-2 lemon wedges
- juice from 1-2 lime wedges
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas, rinsed thoroughly and drained well
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well. Serve chilled. BOOM. Lunch/Dinner done.